Usually in life we focus upon the things we do, and not the things we don't do, or avoid.
I don't have many "rules" for the way I behave, the things I do, but there are some.
- I refuse, point-blank, to purchase any food which includes the phrase "low fat" upon the label.
- I eat, fry, and cook with real butter.
- I refuse to use any of the alternatives. Especially the low-fat alternatives.
- I have yet to view a film in 3D.
- I suspect this is something I'm semi-seriously avoiding, but I've not yet explicitly decided to skip them.
- I refuse to watch any film which is "supernateral".
- I refuse to buy anything from a pound-land, pound-stretcher, or similarly low-end store which is labeled either "deluxe" or "luxury".
- I made this mistake when I was a young student.
I could go on, but the "rules" are surprisingly hard to remember, having been in place for many years, they're just part of the way that I do (or do not do) things!
Finally: As of this year I've now lived in Edinburgh for over half my life.
ObQuote: "I don't know. We should go and like, stalk him or something. " - Megan Is Missing